Toilet humour

The call of nature occurred this evening and to put it plainly and to level with you I really needed a dump . So sat down on the wc to do my business and all went well until I heard my daughter and her friend shouting through the door "Dad,Dad the elf is in the toilet" . I looked into the toilet bowl and lo and behold my daughter or her friend had put a toy elf into the toilet bowl and said elf was now covered in no2 . This was a first for me and I laughed but I need to really check the wc before I ever do a dump again.

Last edited:
The call of nature occurred this evening and to put it plainly and to level with you I really needed a dump . So sat down on the wc to do my business and all went well until I heard my daughter and her friend shouting through the door "Dad,Dad the elf is in the toilet" . I looked into the toilet bowl and lo and behold my daughter or her friend had put a toy elf into the toilet bowl and said elf was now covered in no2 . This was a first for me and I laughed but I need to really check the wc before I ever do a dump again.
Well you're not going to be getting any Christmas presents this year!!! :)

Paul.

news mr GIF

Back
Top Bottom