Today's shave 001

Used - Edwin Jagger DE safety with Feather blade, real shaving company daily facial scrub, Ogalla bay rum and sandalwood hard soap and Men-u shave brush.

Finish - Ice cold Yorkshire water and Bluebeards revenge aftershave balm.

- Razor and feather blade perform excellent as usual. First time with hard soap (nice lather) and first use of Ogalla Bay Rum & sandalwood soap.

- Soap smells really nice and gave a great lather and excellent glide.

Very pleased with the shave, trouble/stubborn areas feel to be closer shaved than with shave cream (bluebeards revenge). Scent from Ogalla still lingering slightly on skin. Very pleased.

Additional note - I tried the Ogalla cologne but far, far too much clove for me, I am ordering some of Steve's Bay Rum (from this forum) as I understand it has a much sweeter in smell. I can deal with clove as long as there are other scents in with it. [/b]

The Ritual of shaving properly is good isn't it.....I've just switched back to face lathering using hard soap, ...MWF....Palmolive...Sukari and Nanny's lime flavour used in rotation, after having had a long run with creams various and assorted.....Oh the luxury of it all

Back
Top Bottom