TOBS Royal Forest Shaving Cream?

CjH

Never tried TOBS

always wanted to give it a go.
I've got sandalwood soaps, citrus soaps, etc but nothing like a fougere.

Any advice... Please don't start suggesting more/different brands, let's stick with TOBS eh? ;)

Ta!
CJH.

Never tried TOBS

always wanted to give it a go.
I've got sandalwood soaps, citrus soaps, etc but nothing like a fougere.

Any advice... Please don't start suggesting more/different brands, let's stick with TOBS eh? ;)

Ta!
CJH.
The jermyn street is a very nice light scent but I'd describe it a bit greeny smelling to me it smells like a high end modern men's cologne, it's the nicest one I've smelt but not smelt them all as there have been a few new offerings. Maybe somebody could chime in with a better description of the scent than me

The jermyn street is a very nice light scent but I'd describe it a bit greeny smelling to me it smells like a high end modern men's cologne, it's the nicest one I've smelt but not smelt them all as there have been a few new offerings. Maybe somebody could chime in with a better description of the scent than me
Edit
Taken this description from the tobs website ;
A modern fresh fougère fragrance with bergamot lemon lime and lavender supported by a heart of geranium neroli and amber resting on a substantive base of musk patchouli and vanilla. An allergen free fragrance which contains Patchouli oil.

My favourite TOBS is the grapefruit, it smells good enough to eat. Eton College is very cologney, not really my style of scent. The Royal Forest is good but there are more accurate Aventus clones out there. As always TOBS creams lather well and are good value, as they last a while.

My favourites are: Eton College, Rose, Lavender and Avocado. Lemon & Lime and Cedarwood are nice as well. I don’t like Jermyn St, which is for sensitive skin, because it lacks the slickness and cushioning of the other TOBS shaving creams I’ve tried. I find all TOBS products are good value. Haven’t tried Royal Forest yet.

TOBS is IMO the best cream I've tried. I prefer coconut scent. I've also used grapefruit, and Mr Taylors. They all lather the same. I used to go in the store and smell them, and stuck to the ones I liked. The scent preference is a personal choice. You won't go wrong with any of them.

Shaved with Royal Forest this morning. Great performance and scent (I prefer it to many other Aventus clones scent-wise. It's not a direct copy but I rather like their approach). Too bad there's only 1/3 of the pot left...

Back
Top Bottom