TOBS creams at TK Maxx

This is more of an announcement.

There are plenty of tubes and tubs at TK Maxx Nottingham (opposite victoria centre). Tubs are £4.99, creams a lot less. A tub of avocado is there too.

This is by far the cheapest place to get TOBS shaving creams, so I thought it'd be good to give the guys here a heads up when they restock on the goodies ;) .

Further announcements of restocks in other cities are welcome too.

As of the middle of last week there was lemon and lime and sensitive TOBS cream in tubs in the Carmarthen branch at £4.99. I cleaned them out of avocado :)

We need an interactive map of the UK with real-time price updates on shaving products. I imagine it would look something along the lines of this. To cater for the needs of our many employees we would of course have a sink at every desk. Piping hot running water and a selection of shaving tackle would be available to all, as ell as adjustable shaving mirrors. Female employees would of course be encouraged to join in with the ablutions...

china_light_power_l.jpg

Unfortunately my local MAX sucks...to the sound of teething bairns and their nipple sore horse faced mothers hoping to find something to fit after they spent the last 9 months stuffing their faces.

"I'm eating for two now"....ummm no the foetus now weighs about 3lbs which is about the size of that burger, lard arse.

Sincerely Ms. ogyny

antdad said:
Unfortunately my local MAX sucks...to the sound of teething bairns and their nipple sore horse faced mothers hoping to find something to fit after they spent the last 9 months stuffing their faces.

"I'm eating for two now"....ummm no the foetus now weighs about 3lbs which is about the size of that burger, lard arse.

Sincerely Ms. ogyny

I think he said "nipple".

antdad said:

:lol: :lol: If you've just tuned in, you're listening to Talk Sport (&Shaving)...

I'll stick another flag in the map: Keighley Poundland is crammed with Real Shaving Co. / Creightons stuff at the moment. I'm rather keen on the moisturising daily creamy facial wash, so of course they didn't have that, but there's a variety of creams and other stuff.

Back
Top Bottom