Tobs coconut

After shaving with the Tobs almond and proraso green (love them both especially the almond scent) I thought I d give the Tobs coconut a try today.
Great scent and very nice lather. I finished shaving, rinsed, used alum block as always and tobs sandalwood after shave gel (for the first time).
So 2 new variables for me today. The result is a vary dry face which I assume is caused by the cream (?)

Anyone had the same experience with the coconut cream?

I would say it's caused by a combination of the Alum block and the Gel. I actually always found that Gel to dry my face out badly, I don't use it anymore. I also always have to rinse my face after using Alum as well or it feels like my face sets like concrete. I rarely use Alum these days.

Got some TOBS Coconut last week and am getting some great shaves from it, love the scent, not too overpowering and skin feels great afterwards. Shaving with a EJ DE89 and Gillette 7'oclock blue blade. Followed up with Nivea sensitive asb.

To be honest, i am reluctant to buy this coconut shaving cream because i have 'fitness for man' almond shaving cream and everytime i use it I feel like eating the lather as it smells deliciuos and had to go and buy almond cakes to stop the 'lather eating' feeling. coconut is just as delicious as almonds if not more delicious. so if i buy this cream got to keep some coconut cakes or bounty!!

Back
Top Bottom