Tips my landlord gave me

When i moved out of my parents house back in 2012, i decided to rent a small apartment here in leeds that a world war two veteran owned. I was having some problems when shaving and told my landlord about it. He said, "i have an idea. Take your sweet time showering and while youre still in the shower shave but leave the lather on for just a few minutes before shaving. After that your shaving woes will go away." i did just that and it was the best shave of my life! I tried googling such tip that he gave me and went to many different websites but couldnt find such a tip until one was published until almost 2013. From the mid 90s until the early 2000s, how were people supposed to find such a tip like the one he gave assuming any webpage/site had it online?

I may be wrong but I think this guy is a troll who has already been barred from another UK site.
I am old enough to remember when Trolling was a proper art form ..... you "lurked" in a forum for some time and worked out a question which would mightily stoke the flames of enragement, yet on the face of it sounded entirely innocent.... :devilish:

BBS and News Groups were the hunting grounds.

There is no controversy that is worthy of admiration and applause on the inter-web anymore ....:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Back
Top Bottom