Time for a new soap?

Arko and unscented cannot be put in the same category. Whenever I pull out Arko, the whole bathroom reeks and wifey beats me blue and yellow. It is heavily scented!

Arko and unscented cannot be put in the same category. Whenever I pull out Arko, the whole bathroom reeks and wifey beats me blue and yellow. It is heavily scented!

Before I get a barrage of replies saying "It's not unscented it smells like toilets" then thats the age old battle of my opinion against yours on a subjective point that no one can actually be correct or incorrect.

Problem is, it is, objectively speaking, not un-scented. I think it all boils down to what one acquires for a neutral scent and citronella is associated by you as a neutral scent. I'm not questioning that. That is highly subjective.

But rest assured, Arko clashes monumental with any given AS Just not to your nose It has big amounts of perfume in it to give it it's classic scent.

I think you are both going to have to agree to disagree, nobody is going to win this one

Since Arko was one mentioned by the OP Frankie as a potential to try I've got the feeling that our discussions about " The Turkish Soap " will have excited his curiosity enough to enable a purchase. Our task here is done !

JohnnyO. o/