Tibet Snow

After seeing this on eBay under shaving stuff, a couple of times I thought what the heck and decided to try some.

It comes in a 50ml pot and is made in Pakistan, by the Kohinoor Chemical Company. Sounds a bit scary but I thought you never know !! Anyway it came at the weekend, first up I tried some on my arm over the weekend, with no reaction, then this morning on my face.

The scent is something like a strong Nivea, not the balm but the stuff in a pot. It has a similar consistency as Nivea too, perhaps slightly looser. Despite containing alcohol it didn't sting me and left my skin smooth. I would say though I can use 444 with no stinging, so I'm not sure if everyone would experience the same.

In summary, it's ok, cheap at 99p, the scent is a little strong though. I'll have to see how long that lasts. Would I buy again ? Too early to tell.

Oh dear just done a search, it's in the bin !!!! DO NOT BUY. It's a banned product due to health reasons. It apparently is rumoured to contain MERCURY !!! And is commonly used as a skin whitening product !!!! Off to scrub face !!!!!

Back
Top Bottom