The Weidi Adjustable.

I knew I'd seen it somewhere before, but couldn't remember where until now

I don't have anything useful to add though

I knew I'd seen it somewhere before, but couldn't remember where until now

I don't have anything useful to add though
I think it's also the same one as this:

Weird how the same razor gets sold as different brands... I personally think it looks cheaply made. However I do like the nearling/handle pattern.

You can find these for 20ish, all brass and will last several lifetimes.

DSC_0339.JPG

You can find these for 20ish, all brass and will last several lifetimes.

DSC_0339.JPG
Got me one of these already, maybe not in as good nick!
I'm suprised nobody in the forum has sorted out an Anglo-American deal with members in respective countries, to buy a bunch of American razors and bulk ship it to the UK so that we can saturate the market here. (only joking about the saturation, but surly the idea is feasible)

I'm suprised nobody in the forum has sorted out an Anglo-American deal with members in respective countries, to buy a bunch of American razors and bulk ship it to the UK so that we can saturate the market here. (only joking about the saturation, but surly the idea is feasible)
We need some smugglers!

To add to that, not everyone is keen on using used personal care wares, even after cleanup and sanitisation. I don't think most people would care to do it or trust themselves to do it other than enthusiasts and a few outliers.
It's a hunk of metal, all metal, no plastic,... it's not a tampon or a band aid!

Fork at a restaurant, shave at a barber joint, you can't have brand new virgin stuff everywhere you go. Doorknobs and keypads are WAY more dangerous.

We tried it a while ago. A few of us Brits sent @TobyC a load of money to get us some razors but he blew it on cocaine and vintage strippers. We can't do that again - it's not good for him.

We tried it a while ago. A few of us Brits sent @TobyC a load of money to get us some razors but he blew it on cocaine and vintage strippers. We can't do that again - it's not good for him.
But I feel so much better now! Those vintage strippers are amazing!!! They sure don't make 'em like they used to! :p

Oh, and uh,... those razors are "in the mail", sure hope they didn't loose them. ;);)

Back
Top Bottom