The TSR Random Shaving Chat

Funny you should mention that I had a shave this morning with Proraso Green as well! I never get the water-cream ratio right though, either too slippery or not enough!

Funny you should mention that I had a shave this morning with Proraso Green as well! I never get the water-cream ratio right though, either too slippery or not enough!
Something I do when using a new software item is to do a 7 day stint with it to try and find it's foibles and get the best from it, perhaps something to consider?

Didn't strawberries use to get irradiated before arriving at the supermarkets? I vaguely remember this being discussed on "Tomorrow's World" (but that could be a false memory). Seems it kept fresh fruit edible for much longer.
These days a punnet of strawberries from the supermarket seems to last about 1.5 days until it evolves a furry jacket of mould.

And which amongst us could forget how hard it was to be a cowboy in Rochdale !

JohnnyO. o/

Ah, the ballad of the Rochdale Cowboy - right up there with The Man From t'Pru - Mr Harding was an absolute classic of the time; saw him back in the early '80s, backed by one Maartin Allcock, a great guitarist I saw many times with Fairport Convention before he was replaced by the utterly boring Chris Leslie (if you're a Fairport fan, you'll understand my chagrin at how they descended into twee-ness after Allcock's departure)