The three Ts - quality and price?

jhclare said:
My favourite of all is TOBS Rose. Great scent, fantastic performance...

Absoflippinlutely. Super cream that never fails. Smells like Turkish Delight, too! :hungrig

+ 1 on Trumper's Coconut cream as well.

Sonny, your nearest TK Maxx should stock TOBS tubs for around a fiver. See if they have the rose - great value.

I had a look. They only have tobs 'shaving shop' at the moment, which smelt quite nice. Budget is low at the mo, so keeping spending down and mainly doing exchanges. LOOK OUT for a big sale from me soon on mostly new-ish items.

To those who are massive fans (and most importantly, users of Rose scented creams), let me know to see if we can do an exchange. I hopefully have a rose cream sample - aka the Legend Killer - you will love (for performance). Looking in exchange for a cream/soap that is good for softening the hairs and lubricating. Tried TOBS Avocado. Sure, the smell is lovely but performance didn't beat my Legend Killer.

OP
Fido
A postscript to this.

Rang them all today to ask what their best selling cream was.

TOBS Sandalwood.
T&H 1805 (Spoke to MD - he uses Rose!)
Trumpers No clear front runner.

For the record, I have TOBS Mr Taylor, T&H Rose and Trumpers Coconut. I think they are all excellent.

Seems to boil down to what price you place on quality. Or should it be, is that quality worth the price.

My face doesn’t allow me to use cologne scented creams, bloody sensitive skin. And strangely enough Lavender as well, which is always marketed as sensitive friendly. So that’s more than 50% of their product ranges out the window.

So that has left me with Trumpers Coconut and Rose and T/H Almond. Can’t get on with any of the Taylors creams, they tend to leave me with slight irritation. :(

Oh yes sorry, I find them fairly priced for the quality they offer.

Fido, did you not hint at a discount code for TSR members whilst on the phone to the main man. :p

RB73 said:
Seems to boil down to what price you place on quality. Or should it be, is that quality worth the price.

My face doesn’t allow me to use cologne scented creams, bloody sensitive skin. And strangely enough Lavender as well, which is always marketed as sensitive friendly. So that’s more than 50% of their product ranges out the window.

So that has left me with Trumpers Coconut and Rose and T/H Almond. Can’t get on with any of the Taylors creams, they tend to leave me with slight irritation. :(

Oh yes sorry, I find them fairly priced for the quality they offer.

Fido, did you not hint at a discount code for TSR members whilst on the phone to the main man. :p

We should do an exchange sometime soon. I might have something(s) for you!

Naked Ape said:
If you're lucky RB73, you might get to try Sonny's secret 'Legend Killer'. ;)

Yep! Although, I have some big news coming soon. Although not necessarily big news for everyone else, mainly affects me.

rangers62 said:
Sonny, You're pregnant! Congratulations.

PMSL - Russell you owe me a new one of these...

prod_top-DS-wOpt1k.jpg

The SR get together should coincide with the arrival of Sonny Jr. Ollie can officiate at the weans naming ceremony (What is the hindu ceremony called Sonny? ) Fido can ring the bells & take the photies, PC can give him advice on sleepless nights, HM can be the godfather ( Do you renounce satan and all his works), I'll be an usher /crowd control and that guy Peter who took the huff over Mama bear soap can fuck off! Oh! he already has.

Sonny you may have sampled the wrong cream.

Sonny, any joy with your quest for TOBS Rose. If no joy PM me and we'll arrange something in celebration of your forthcoming nuptials .
(Not that I'm embarrassed for above drivel! :oops: :oops: )

Top Bottom