"The" shaving shop in London

I hope that you will enjoy your stay, I am assuming that this is your first trip.

I know that this sounds mundane but I just enjoy walking around London, especially the more expensive areas such as Mayfair.

This You tube vid may help
#

There is one road called Piccadilly where you will find Fortnum and Masons, a department store which is worth a look around, they have a mens floor, used to be #3 but it may have changed.

Behind Fortnums is Geo Trumper, always worth a look.

Don't expect to pick up bargains, London is expensive.

I hope that you will enjoy your stay, I am assuming that this is your first trip.

I know that this sounds mundane but I just enjoy walking around London, especially the more expensive areas such as Mayfair.

This You tube vid may help
#

There is one road called Piccadilly where you will find Fortnum and Masons, a department store which is worth a look around, they have a mens floor, used to be #3 but it may have changed.

Behind Fortnums is Geo Trumper, always worth a look.

Don't expect to pick up bargains, London is expensive.
Thanks,
I have been to London several times but never on my own... meaning I can do MY (limited) shopping...

Visit Czech and Speake to pick up samples of their 88 and Oxford and Cambridge eau de parfums. While they may have buggered up their shaving soaps, these two fragrances are exceptional.
If anyone visits this store, ask them why their soaps are useless. I've never been so disappointed with anything shave related.

Back
Top Bottom