The Recently Arrived...

Gentlemen

These showed up this week and I really like these razors. First is a monogrammed Travellers set with the initials TLM. Everything but the razor has the initials. The seller remarked that it might not be the original razor but I'm not concerned. The set is in great shape as is the case. Next is my Big Fella which I had chromed along with the blade bank. The case I sanded and refinished so now all is shiny, bright and smooth. And finally a very nice Gem in a celluloid case with blade bank. The shave den is getting close and when I finish everything else the Missus wants done I'll get it completed. Soon...no really, soon.
[attachment=4007][attachment=4008][attachment=4009][attachment=4010][attachment=4011]

Attachments

• P1010034.JPG
    P1010034.JPG
    119.1 KB · Views: 37
  • P1010036.JPG
    P1010036.JPG
    107.1 KB · Views: 40
  • P1010035.JPG
    P1010035.JPG
    119.3 KB · Views: 30
  • P1010031.JPG
    P1010031.JPG
    88.8 KB · Views: 34
  • P1010032.JPG
    P1010032.JPG
    99.4 KB · Views: 31
huck1680 said:
Gentlemen

These showed up this week and I really like these razors. First is a monogrammed Travellers set with the initials TLM. Everything but the razor has the initials. The seller remarked that it might not be the original razor but I'm not concerned. The set is in great shape as is the case. Next is my Big Fella which I had chromed along with the blade bank. The case I sanded and refinished so now all is shiny, bright and smooth. And finally a very nice Gem in a celluloid case with blade bank. The shave den is getting close and when I finish everything else the Missus wants done I'll get it completed. Soon...no really, soon.

Judging by the engraving on thet set, the razor i have is the exact one to go in that case, As the head on mine has that exact engraving except mine has different initials !

If you ever want to trade/sell that set with or without case..................PLEASE PM ME

e36cbc2b.jpg

d93c2104.jpg

"Judging by the engraving on thet set, the razor i have is the exact one to go in that case, As the head on mine has that exact engraving except mine has different initials !
If you ever want to trade/sell that set with or without case..................PLEASE PM ME"

Thanx dude. But as I'm sure you already know the razor you've so kindly offered is an "ABC" razor that went with a completely different razor set altogether.
Anyway, these will all be handed down someday, mainly to nephews and inlaws... who probably won't have a clue as to how cool they really are. Hah.

It is a definite contradiction in " why did that happen" but it's one of the reasons I like the collection of such personal things as razors. Lots of history.

And cheers to you

Don

Back
Top Bottom