The Lowly Gillette 365

I just completed 6 shaves with a new singled wrapped Gillette 365, and I was impressed with it.

It's one of the sharper Indian Gillette blades, and one of the better ones they produce IMO, but with blades as ever YMMV.

#3 on this lil' gem. It's sort of like a generic Indian 7 O'Clock Black. Like all Gillette blades it really shines in my Techs and the RR GC .68. I just ordered 100 from Ebay and the seller said they were 2021 prod. from Baddi. With tax was $9.09 shipped (6.40 GBP).

Well, my 100 365 blades came yesterday via India after a journey of approx. 3 weeks. As the vendor said they are 2021 Baddi production, Feb. to be exact. I don't know whether I've used a blade that "fresh" before. :unsure: Regardless, used one today on a 2 day beard and superb shave!! (y)

Well, my 100 365 blades came yesterday via India after a journey of approx. 3 weeks. As the vendor said they are 2021 Baddi production, Feb. to be exact. I don't know whether I've used a blade that "fresh" before. :unsure: Regardless, used one today on a 2 day beard and superb shave!! (y)
Could you put a link to the seller or pm me please?

Best,

Ben

Back
Top Bottom