The Laurel Boudoir Razor

Does anyone know if these razors take standard blades or are they specialy made ones?

Since I started DE shaving SWMBO has taken an interest and liked the look of these on the bay.

49er said:
Are these for what I assume they are for, ie neither face, nor legs nor underarms?

Get your mind out of the gutter... they're ladies razors - made smaller because ladies are of course more delicate (including East German shotputters). Died a death because they needed special (and therefore relatively expensive by reason of rarity) blades.

hunnymonster said:
49er said:
Are these for what I assume they are for, ie neither face, nor legs nor underarms?

Get your mind out of the gutter... they're ladies razors - made smaller because ladies are of course more delicate (including East German shotputters). Died a death because they needed special (and therefore relatively expensive by reason of rarity) blades.

Oh. Only reason I mention is because I recently saw a razor specifically described as such.

But my mind likes it in the gutter!

49er said:
hunnymonster said:
49er said:

Oh. Only reason I mention is because I recently saw a razor specifically described as such.

But my mind likes it in the gutter!
Saw that myself "Pubic" was'nt it :shock: :lol:

Back
Top Bottom