The Inaugural TSR Awards

Welcome to the inaugral TSR awards!

What we have here are some votes to find out what is the favourite razor/soap/brush/vendor etc. Below are links to the threads where you will find the initial thread to put your suggestions forward as to what you want to see included. At the end of December, we will collate the suggestions and take the top 10 (or up to ten if there aren't enough unique suggestions) to put to a vote via poll to determine 'the winner' of each category, with the winner of each category to be announced in the New Year. Again, it's purely for fun and a little prestige to be chosen as the winner!

DE Razor
DE Blade
SE Razor
SE Blade
Straight Razor
Cartridge Razor
Hard Soap
Cream/Croap
Pre Shave Products
Post Shave Products
Cologne/EDT/Aftershave
Shaving Brush
UK Vendor
Overseas Vendor
Indispensable Accessories
Best New Product of 2017

Have fun all, any questions please ask and we will help you out as needed!

Last edited:
Welcome to the inaugral TSR awards!

What we have here are some votes to find out what is the favourite razor/soap/brush/vendor etc. Below are links to the threads where you will find the initial thread to put your suggestions forward as to what you want to see included. At the end of December, we will collate the suggestions and take the top 10 (or up to ten if there aren't enough unique suggestions) to put to a vote via poll to determine 'the winner' of each category, with the winner of each category to be announced in the New Year. Again, it's purely for fun and a little prestige to be chosen as the winner!

DE Razor
DE Blade
SE Razor
SE Blade
Straight Razor
Hard Soap
Cream/Croap
Pre Shave Products
Post Shave Products
Cologne/EDT/Aftershave
Shaving Brush
UK Vendor
Overseas Vendor
Indispensable Accessories
Best New Product of 2017

Have fun all, any questions please ask and we will help you out as needed!
Great stuff Nick! Thanks for all the time and effort you have put in to this.

I started reading the posts and contributed to a couple but it soon became apparent that in order to have a winner in the categories there would, in my opinion, need to be some sort of shortlist to pick from. Everyone has their fave products and it really was a broad church with not many duplicates although this may have changed since I last visited.

I started reading the posts and contributed to a couple but it soon became apparent that in order to have a winner in the categories there would, in my opinion, need to be some sort of shortlist to pick from. Everyone has their fave products and it really was a broad church with not many duplicates although this may have changed since I last visited.
Or we need more entry's :)

Come December 31st, I will tally the votes for nominations, then a poll for each category will go up to choose the overall winner :)

Speaking of which, only a few more days to register nominations gents :)

A big thank @nick_s for taking the time and effort to sort this out. No small task.
It's a tough job but somebody has to do it :D I have plenty of ale to keep me hydrated during the exercise, so all will be well, or all over the place, depending on the ABV of said ale quaffed during calculation :D

Back
Top Bottom