The Holy Grail of Shaving Creams... for £7.97!

This stuff is great. I've used canned crap all my life until buying this, my first ever shaving cream. Brilliant stuff. Feels & smells great & tub will last ages

I used to use canned goo for many years. Though this was a long time ago, now. I recall that it cost about £2 a go, and never seemed to last for more than two weeks. Wonder how much it is today?

You're quite right. A little of this cream goes a long way, so should last forever and a day. Or thereabouts.

One more shave and my tub of this will be gone. I could probably have made it last longer to be fair, I've no doubt loaded too much onto the brush at times but I am still new to all this. As its the first shaving cream I've ever used, I am curious to hear opinions of long time cream users as I have nothing to compare it to. I am pretty happy with it, but there seems to be too many different creams out there to make me simply re-order the same thing again when there's a whole world of it to discover, for me anyway.

I'll definitely consider buying more of this in the future, but I now have two pots of BBA cream to get through, and I'm determined NOT to order any cream until I have only a few shaves left in that final BBA tub - famous last words !

I'll definitely consider buying more of this in the future, but I now have two pots of BBA cream to get through,
BBA shaving cream is the Creightons/Swallowfield formula too (Water, Stearic Acid, Myristic Acid, Glycerin, Potassium Hydroxide, etc., etc.), so it will be interesting to see how you think the two creams compare.

I received my pot of Caribbean Lime today and used it tonight. Believe the hype, its very good indeed. I kept prep and pre shave to a minimum to see how it performed and it did so superbly. The scent is a fresh lime/citrus that is present during the whole shave without being overpowering. The lather was rich & creamy and whipping up a bowlful was easy with just a small amount of cream on the brush. The shave was smooth and effortless. I'm a convert. FYI I used a TOBS Pure Badger brush and Merkur Futur with Nacet blade. Had I used the Yaqi tuxedo I could probably have painted the entire bathroom with it!