The future of shaving, or ...

Well, it reads like a load of cr*p. And even if it worked as advertised (which I highly doubt) it is, contrary to what they claim in the introduction, still traditional, blade-based shaving. ANd if it worked as advertised it is basically doing the same thing as the multiple-blade system are supposed to be doing: lifting hairs and cutting them off shorter/deeper, leading to irritation (which is at least partly due to hair-pulling) and in-growns (which is a result of the shorter-cut hairs retracting back into the skin, then growing not straight out but into the side of the hair channel).

Father Ted said:
Snake Oil.

I've asked Santa for some snake oil…

…and some of that stripey paint that my mate recommended…

Are you saying I'm going to be disappointed on Christmas morning? :lol:

Lipsy

Don't forget to wash it off. Imagine walking down the road as cans, grates and lamp posts all hurtle towards your face. It would be like something out of a cartoon. :shock:

katamari_2.jpg

This could happen.

Lipsy

It is a lot of nonsense, I think all of us here know that. Unfortunately some people will buy their outlandish and ridiculous claims and then try to convince others. Having said that I don't think Proctor and Gamble will be loosing any sleep.

Lipsy said:
Father Ted said:
Snake Oil.

I've asked Santa for some snake oil…

…and some of that stripey paint that my mate recommended…

Are you saying I'm going to be disappointed on Christmas morning? :lol:

Lipsy
All I want for Christmas ... is a new bubble for my spirit level. By the by, the other day I witnessed something I thought I would never see: the apprentice who was sent off to the stores for a bucket of steam - and actually went.

And in hospitals (at least) many a junior nurse has been sent for
Falopian tubes
Buckets of Oxygen
Glass hammer
Flatus tubes / spiggots
Form ID10T
as well as the long stand / long weight* (used in orthopaedics for traction apparently)

* I used this to go for a fag break when sent without fail on every new ward in my first year as a student.

NB - Lucas do infact stock smoke for wiring looms to replace lost smoke (a comon cause of electrical failiure on French cars)

I've had many a recruit sent for:

Keys to the drill square
Keys for the indoor grenade range
A tin of DPM paint (a variant of tartan paint)

Back
Top Bottom