"The Bluebeards Revenge" ASB

I used a sample of this I got with some blades today instead of my normal Nivea ASB. Love the stuff! Goes on really nicely if face is still slightly damp and has a lovely smell to it. Also really makes the face feel settled and refreshed after a shave. Ordered the shaving cream up now.

smartmove said:
I used a sample of this I got with some blades today instead of my normal Nivea ASB. Love the stuff! Goes on really nicely if face is still slightly damp and has a lovely smell to it. Also really makes the face feel settled and refreshed after a shave. Ordered the shaving cream up now.

Hi smartmove,
Got to say I got a tub of this earlier this week and i think it is fab, nice smooth finish and a great smell, its the dogs bits!

jon

yep i bought a tub recently too... utterly superb.. good smell.. doesnt leave a greasy feel like nivea does. And it properly soothes the skin after a shave. Its probably the best ASB i've ever used.

Someone sent me a small sample pot of the balm and I simply love the smell - however, it has an agent called 'Decelerine' - which is meant to slow down beard growth.
Now, I love shaving so why on earth would I want to slow growth down - if anything I want Accelerine as an active ingredient.
I'm hoping that I can find a similar scent in a product range that doesn't have superfluous chemicals in it.

Back
Top Bottom