The Blademonkey is back!

Hello!
Most of you will remember me but some of you newer members may not, I've been MIA for a while but I am pleased to say that I am back amongst you wonderful gentlemen.
My favourite razor is my Feather WS-D2, the same head as the AS-D2 but with the longer and lighter resin impregnated wood handle.
Most of my razors would be considered mild but I pair them with super sharp blades like the German Souplex or the Japanese Feather blades.
Most of my shaves are with DE razors but I do have a small selection of straight razors which I occasionally use or my one and only single edge razor that gets fairly regular use.
I have a good selection of shaving soaps, enough to last many years if I'm to tell the truth! :)
It's good to be back and I'm sure I will get to know all you newer members as time goes by.

Paul.

Good to see you again Paul - may all your shaves be smooth and efficient.

All the very best,

Chris

Hello!
Most of you will remember me but some of you newer members may not, I've been MIA for a while but I am pleased to say that I am back amongst you wonderful gentlemen.
My favourite razor is my Feather WS-D2, the same head as the AS-D2 but with the longer and lighter resin impregnated wood handle.
Most of my razors would be considered mild but I pair them with super sharp blades like the German Souplex or the Japanese Feather blades.
Most of my shaves are with DE razors but I do have a small selection of straight razors which I occasionally use or my one and only single edge razor that gets fairly regular use.
I have a good selection of shaving soaps, enough to last many years if I'm to tell the truth! :)
It's good to be back and I'm sure I will get to know all you newer members as time goes by.

Paul.
Welcome back Paul!!

Back
Top Bottom