The 50 Caliber Cart

Gentlemen

Made this a couple of weeks ago. I have a bunch of these casings and thought "Why not a razor handle?". I had a number of the Mach3 heads and found a perfectly fitting screw adapter thing at Home Depot. So I epoxied everything together and voila! This is going to be a xmas gift...but I do have a bunch of these shells to work with. I'm currently trying to find a way to adapt the shell to a DE head. The only thing is...you cannot take these in your carryon when traveling by air. They will confiscate this. I think you can bypass this if it's in your checked luggage.
It's a nice weight at 68 grams so not awkward to hold etc. Fun to shave with and you can let the handle develop a patina or polish to stay shiny.

Cheers
IMG_2677.jpgIMG_2678.jpgIMG_2679.jpg

Gentlemen

Made this a couple of weeks ago. I have a bunch of these casings and thought "Why not a razor handle?". I had a number of the Mach3 heads and found a perfectly fitting screw adapter thing at Home Depot. So I epoxied everything together and voila! This is going to be a xmas gift...but I do have a bunch of these shells to work with. I'm currently trying to find a way to adapt the shell to a DE head. The only thing is...you cannot take these in your carryon when traveling by air. They will confiscate this. I think you can bypass this if it's in your checked luggage.
It's a nice weight at 68 grams so not awkward to hold etc. Fun to shave with and you can let the handle develop a patina or polish to stay shiny.

Cheers
View attachment 106605View attachment 106606View attachment 106607
Looks class i like it.
i have seen it before in DE version,
I’m sure you can get a small tap & dye set
but nonetheless yours looks super

Back
Top Bottom