Testers wanted

Hi gents.

Am finally at the point where I think I am ready to test my new tallow based shaving cream. I have been working on this for years and finally think i have something ready to test.

I'd like 10 testers with a decent experience. I'll be going off how long you have been on the site and experience. If you have tested for me before, even better!

The end plan is for this cream to totally phase out my soap so it really needs to be spot on.

I'll be sending you small 30ml samples. Could I please have reviews on this page - please do not be afraid of constructive feedback!.

Thanks

James

Hi gents.

Am finally at the point where I think I am ready to test my new tallow based shaving cream. I have been working on this for years and finally think i have something ready to test.

I'd like 10 testers with a decent experience. I'll be going off how long you have been on the site and experience. If you have tested for me before, even better!

The end plan is for this cream to totally phase out my soap so it really needs to be spot on.

I'll be sending you small 30ml samples. Could I please have reviews on this page - please do not be afraid of constructive feedback!.

Thanks

James
Please count me in to be one of your testers James.

Paul.

te3VXks.jpg

Well up for testing James.

Back
Top Bottom