TESCO Israeli blades

Bought a pack of these earlier in the week. First shave with ARKO very good. Second shave last night with Ingram absolutely superb - possibily the closest and smoothest DE shave yet for me.

Going for the triple tonight with Palmolive stick and it was a poor shave with regards to cut and smoothness. Are these only a two shave blade?

So far I've been getting four decent shaves out of my previous WS, Derby and Gillette Bleue blades.

I believe they're the same blade as the Red Personnas and as such are regarded as a pretty decent middle of the road blade. Not the sharpest but pretty smooth. I think most people probably get at least 3-4 shaves out of them, but if they feel like they're not working for you then ditch them. Either try another blade or toss them after two shaves, after all there cheap enough, especially if you by the Red IPs online rather than the Tesco ones.

I know the RED Personnas are made in America..its the blue n white ones which are imported from Israel..as where stated they are made in :mrgreen:

B

"Stick to the Gillette Bleue Extras"

No thanks. A good, sharp blade but I found them far too aggressive for a daily shave. Face like a smacked (but not cut) arse afterwards. Wasn't too bad after the occasional two day's growth but still not as comfy as other blades I've used.

Back
Top Bottom