Teacher's whiskey uk

Without a shadow of doubt this is the best blended Whisky i have ever had
and i would go as far as to say it’s better than most malts iv tried & iv virtually had hundreds.
Mind you it’s no cheap at £175 ish
Quite expensive for a blend
View attachment 71411
The best whisky I have so far tasted was Japanese - a mix of two malts - so, technically a blend. I think it was about 100 euros a bottle. Spectacular in every respect. I've also drunk English and Welsh malts that were excellent. Cheers - I.

In all the time I worked in Japan I grew to love Japanese whisky, Hakushu, Yamasaki especially, unfortunately nowadays it's priced itself out if the market and it seems impossible to get a decent single malt with an age statement for less than 120 quid, and too many whiskies came on the market named as Japanese when they were anything but - as long as it was bottled in Japan they could call it Japanese. Scotch (bulk export - Ben Nevis anyone?), Thai, Chinese, Vietnamese have all been used to adds to Japanese products. The industry has belatedly tightened up the rules but too much sh*t has been sold.

The best whisky I have so far tasted was Japanese - a mix of two malts - so, technically a blend. I think it was about 100 euros a bottle. Spectacular in every respect. I've also drunk English and Welsh malts that were excellent. Cheers - I.
Sorry but i can’t remember ever having a good English or Welsh whisky
you’ll need to point me in the right direction.
The one and only time i tried Penderyn was the first bottle they produced & i wasn’t impressed mind you as they say in Scotland it did get Skelpt lol

In all the time I worked in Japan I grew to love Japanese whisky, Hakushu, Yamasaki especially, unfortunately nowadays it's priced itself out if the market and it seems impossible to get a decent single malt with an age statement for less than 120 quid, and too many whiskies came on the market named as Japanese when they were anything but - as long as it was bottled in Japan they could call it Japanese. Scotch (bulk export - Ben Nevis anyone?), Thai, Chinese, Vietnamese have all been used to adds to Japanese products. The industry has belatedly tightened up the rules but too much sh*t has been sold.
I like the Hibiki from Yamasaki but as you say a bit expensive.
To be honest my favourite these days is Dalmore so no need for me to go mad

Back
Top Bottom