Taylors Tobacco

Hi Everyone,

I bought a sample size bottle of the Tobacco aftershave (no alcohol) from Taylors.

I'm going to buy another bottle anyway, but I feel it doesn't linger as much as a traditional aftershave.

I love it - but would like something similar but stronger - Any suggestions?

Hi Everyone,

I bought a sample size bottle of the Tobacco aftershave (no alcohol) from Taylors.

I'm going to buy another bottle anyway, but I feel it doesn't linger as much as a traditional aftershave.

I think its poor longevity is because it's an aftershave rather than a Cologne. A shame they don't do a Cologne of Tobacco Leaf as it smells great - at least the cream I have does, anyway.

I’ll have a look at the Turkish ones thanks.

I think I like it because its a simple scent - and I agree - they should make a edt or cologne.

I will keep looking!

Hi Everyone,

If you don't mind splashing out a bit Tom Ford's 'Tobacco Vanillle' lasts forever. And Franck Boclet's 'Tobacco' is similar but sweeter and with less projection....

Back
Top Bottom