Taylor of Old Bond Street

Hi

Im having major issues with “Taylor of Old Bond Street” Chamomile soap. I loaded my brush for around 45 secs. Faced lathered on the face for around 2 minutes and built up an “OK” lather. By the time I put my blade in the razor it had mostly disappeared. So I tried to bowl lather. Again built up an “OK” lather but again went in a matter of seconds. Tried a different brush same problem. Tried hand lather. Same problem. Im starting to wonder if its soap for washing your face rather than shaving. It came in a kit with some shaving cream.

SIRUSKEY said:
Hi

Im having major issues with “Taylor of Old Bond Street” Chamomile soap. I loaded my brush for around 45 secs. Faced lathered on the face for around 2 minutes and built up an “OK” lather. By the time I put my blade in the razor it had mostly disappeared. So I tried to bowl lather. Again built up an “OK” lather but again went in a matter of seconds. Tried a different brush same problem. Tried hand lather. Same problem. Im starting to wonder if its soap for washing your face rather than shaving. It came in a kit with some shaving cream.

Yeah think you are right that ones proberly a hand soap, is it flat on the top and curved on the bottom to fit in a dish if not its a hand soap

Back
Top Bottom