Taylor of old Bond Street.

I was kinda hoping for half price Mr Taylor’s Cologne but hey ho. At least Bronnley came up with the goods on their excellent JBO EdT. Always had a soft spot for TOBS though.

Have to agree with @Gairdner . I am down to my last 15 mm or so of Mr Taylors cologne, if I can't get it on offer I'm going to have to pay full price. Matron, sorry for stealing your thunder.

I love Shaving Shop. They discontinued it then I think there was a relaunch in shaving cream form. Didn't pick any up then as was on a sabbatical from all this malarkey and seems they haven't extended the fragrance beyond the shaving cream.

I love Shaving Shop. They discontinued it then I think there was a relaunch in shaving cream form. Didn't pick any up then as was on a sabbatical from all this malarkey and seems they haven't extended the fragrance beyond the shaving cream.
I liked the AS scent too. My first two TOBS scents back in around ‘02/03 were Shaving Shop and Mr Taylor’s. I preferred the latter but am not too keen on TOBS aftershaves as they’re awfully harsh to me. Colognes, yes. Gosh, do you remember Mr Sidney’s? Weird stuff that one.