Tatra Superior

51NWe9TzYJL._AC_SY400_.jpg
Never heard about this blade

According to ES the Tatra Platinum are now discontinued which seems weird as they've not been around all that long.

I have a couple packs of these, are they any good? I never tried one because I used an old Tiger blade which was the worst blade I've ever used by some distance.

According to ES the Tatra Platinum are now discontinued which seems weird as they've not been around all that long.

I have a couple packs of these, are they any good? I never tried one because I used an old Tiger blade which was the worst blade I've ever used by some distance.

That is indeed odd. :unsure:

Yes, the Tatra Plats are a very good blade IMO.

According to Gemstone Trading - the Tatra and Tiger blades are identical apart from the packaging - cheers - I.

According to Gemstone Trading - the Tatra and Tiger blades are identical apart from the packaging - cheers - I.

Good info.

I've read the Tiger Stainless/Superior is supposed to be the sharpest blade of their current line up, but maybe as you have suggested with the Tiger & Tatra Platinum being the same blade, maybe the same applies to the Tatra & Tiger Superior?

Here's the link to the Tigers - I.

And just like that, I was disenabled ;) Thanks @Digimonkey :ROFLMAO:

Back
Top Bottom