Taken by the dark side

Well, its been a short fast transistion

February I got my first Tech Ballend from Blades
Over the next month or so I aquired a few more razors and loved most of them (couldn't get on with Merkur's) but got the itch to try something else
Along came the Dovo Shavette from Max, apart from a few nasty cuts I loved the way of the shave.
Sitting in the chat room well chatting one night I ended up getting a Feather AC fixed blade
In the mean time the father in law was sorting through his dad's old shuff (he passed away a few years ago) and discovers his old kropp straight and stropp, this was sent to me, then forwarded to Neil for refurbishment
This morning I took delivery of an amazing looking Kropp (well I think its amazing) a leather stropp and the linen strop back from neil.

Ran up stairs, gft violet soap and away I went.

2 passes on all of my face excet the chin and upper lip, I bottled these and used my adjustable but wow, think this is for me :shave

Taz looks like you have another convert :D

Evvaa said:
2 passes on all of my face excet the chin and upper lip, I bottled these ...
First time through, I thought you'd removed your chin and lip, and put them in a bottle ready for the micro surgeon. :? Anyway, congrats on getting away unscathed (which is more than I can say today). Welcome to the club ;)

Arrowhead said:
Evvaa said:
2 passes on all of my face excet the chin and upper lip, I bottled these ...
First time through, I thought you'd removed your chin and lip, and put them in a bottle ready for the micro surgeon. :?

No worry of that, they are pickling in a jar from the feather and dovo :oops:

Your very much tempting me to come over to the dark side myself, I picked up a shavette that I am going to try this weekend. So might not be long before I give a proper striaght razor a go.

Back
Top Bottom