Tabula Rasa Products Handmade In Berlin Germany

Ian T

Vendor Sponsor
Back in 2014 The Gentleman's Groom Room were the first to bring the fantastic products of Tabula Rasa to the UK. On arrival to our Dundee shop these products caused quite a stir and we received many questions about the brand and their product line, I also had requests from customers who were members of TSR to join the forum, which I did and my first posts on TSR are on an old thread about Tabula Rasa in 2014.

In 2020 we are pleased to announce we have now become the UK's official and exclusive stockist/reseller of this much loved brand. A replenishment of Tabula Rasa handmade products have just arrived from Berlin Germany with a few new additions. Available now both in-store at our Dundee shaving shop and from our on-line store.

Attachments

• TR Gel.jpg
    TR Gel.jpg
    39.1 KB · Views: 8
  • TR soap.jpg
    TR soap.jpg
    77.5 KB · Views: 8
Last edited:
Back in 2014 The Gentleman's Groom Room were the first to bring the fantastic products of Tabula Rasa to the UK. On arrival to our Dundee shop these products caused quite a stir and we received many questions about the brand and their product line, I also had requests from customers who were members of TSR to join the forum, which I did and my first posts on TSR are on an old thread about Tabula Rasa in 2014.

In 2020 we are pleased to announce we have now become the UK's official and exclusive stockist/reseller of this much loved brand. A replenishment of Tabula Rasa handmade products have just arrived from Berlin Germany with a few new additions. Available now both in-store at our Dundee shaving shop and from our on-line store.

Anybody out there have any experience of these products, shaving creams in particular?
i do fancy the Patchouli.

Back
Top Bottom