Tabac EDT or cologne?

LeeMaz

Supporter
Supporter
Hi,
Having caught the tabac bug and become a fan I was reading some differing reviews of the EDT and cologne. Some think there is a difference between them and the soap and was wondering if anybody on here has experience of them to advise me which is a better match. I don’t want the aftershave as I find none last me more than an hour or two.
Cheers!

Have you checked with your wife first to see if she's content with you smelling if Tabac for an extended period?

I'm half joking. I used the full Tabac line up a couple of times - soap, balm, aftershave and cologne. I left the bathroom feeling like a boss on both occasions but couldn't bear the smell of myself a few hours later as the Tabac still raged strong. I like the scent but only for a couple of hours. Bear this in mind before Tabactulating.

I appreciate this doesn't answer your question but I felt some sagely words were required at half-seven in the morning.

I am a long time Tabac fan . The Cologne matches the rest of the Tabac range, including the soap. The EDT is a different fragrance, very similar to the EDC and comes in a spray bottle, truth be told I prefer it to the EDC, lovely stuff, not over powering, and lasts for hours. Just got another bottle of the EDT in TK. Maxx for a tenner, although it can be had for not much more than that online. The whole range of Tabac products are good quality for a very good price, enjoy.

Have you checked with your wife first to see if she's content with you smelling if Tabac for an extended period?

I'm half joking. I used the full Tabac line up a couple of times - soap, balm, aftershave and cologne. I left the bathroom feeling like a boss on both occasions but couldn't bear the smell of myself a few hours later as the Tabac still raged strong. I like the scent but only for a couple of hours. Bear this in mind before Tabactulating.

I appreciate this doesn't answer your question but I felt some sagely words were required at half-seven in the morning.
Tabactulating - love it.

Back
Top Bottom