SWMB... Appreviated more.

No, she's not holding me at gunpoint, or threatening to chuck out my stash if I don't start showing her in a better light. She really is my Adored, and Admired one. She is pretty supportive even when she doesn't quite get what it is that she's being supportive of all the time. ... and she should be openly Appreciated more often, as somehow, for some reason, it appears that she might be perceived in a somewhat less than brilliant light on this forum ... somehow.

So, to show that she really has got a sense of my sense of the absurd and at times 'kitsch'; she saw this in one of the St Luke's and thought I must have it:

She apologised that there was no razor in the set, and said that the toothbrush should be useful or cleaning and polishing up the kit I have. She was correct at guessing the brush to be boar, and said she felt that it had "a nice bit of heft to it" (as I tend to describe the kit bits that feel good and substantial and are gripped nicely). She wasn't realy hapy about the 'ugliness' of the finish/stripey crud, and I had to agree when I got into good light.

... and she was as happy as ever, at the low charity shop price tag of: £2.00

In at least one way, in all its bad taste and physical flaws, with an empty spot and no place to display it as yet, I likes it, I does!

Back
Top Bottom