sweet edt suggestions

im on the lookout for a sweet/coffee/cocao edt. i feel its something im missing, got a few classics, a few powerhouses and a few manly edt's and would like to add a sweet one. been looking at a few... l'instant de guerlain, mont blanc exceptionnel, animale animale. has anyone got any other suggestions? im not in a massive hurry to buy anything right now, just sizing up whats out there and looking for any advice.

L'Instant de Guerlain pour Homme.
L'Instant de Guerlain pour Homme Eau Extreme.
Endymion.
La Nuit de l' Homme.
Dior Homme Intense.

Happy hunting :icon_razz:

Hi there,

No idea if you're familiar with the stuff Thierry Mugler does.....some of his frags are variations on a theme. Started with 'A Men' I think, and went from there.

Anyway, I remember sniffing a bottle of 'Pure Coffee' EdT, maybe 3-4 years ago. It was good, but at the time I couldn't justify the purchase. A limited edition that's long out of production, making it extremely expensive for a bottle now. However, it would be worth you ordering a decant and seeing what's up.

Martin
http://www.fragrantica.com/perfume/Thierry-Mugler/A-Men-Pure-Coffee-2337.html

Give Gucci Pour Homme II a try..

As already mentioned L'Instant de Guerlain Extreme, Dior Homme Intense, La Nuit (EdT I think is sweeter than the EdP)

A nice sweet one that I like is Lancome Hypnose, note sure its got coffee or cocao notes in it but sweet none the less Spicebomb is another sweet/spicey wintery one you could try.

Lolita Lempicka au masculin is very sweet. Like liquorice and Jagermeister Last for ages on me, good scent for this time of year I think. Quite possibly a loathe it or love it type of product.