Surprisingly good..

Hi folks!

M.Slant/Derby/404 mixed/M.Wool fat/Alum/Thayers(Cucumber and Aloe Vera,no alcohol)/ASB.

Nearly a DFS but not quite! Had 5 day's growth to get rid of. Main reason I waited was to let a small wart- like object heal, that I butchered last time out! It is fairly small, the same colour as the skin surrounding it, and is below my lower lip on the left. Too much information? Oh well, I hope you all finished your brunch some time ago, :lol: But seriously, I think we all assume that whilst we are "shave-talking", most of us have near perfect face and neck skin! But of course, whilst this is true for some, there are many of us, I think,that have a small problem or two to be taken into consideration when we are wielding the blade. Of course, when we get used to our routine, the problem is no longer there, and only crops up when we accidentally lacerate it,(in my case anyway). Well, I had a nice warm bath, a hot flannel or two on the old mush, three passes,down,across,up etc. using the above gear. And at the moment, I feel I have got away with it! Does anyone else keep on touching their face for quite a while afterwards - assessing as it were? Yours fraternally,

spandex.. :shave

moodymick said:
spandexcodpiece said:
Does anyone else keep on touching their face for quite a while afterwards - assessing as it were?

Oh yes, also picking my nose during the day lets me get the scent of Tabac right up close to the scent receptors aaaahhh.......!
Thanks for that moody......subtle as ever I see :lol:

spandexcodpiece said:
moodymick said:
spandexcodpiece said:
Does anyone else keep on touching their face for quite a while afterwards - assessing as it were?

Oh yes, also picking my nose during the day lets me get the scent of Tabac right up close to the scent receptors aaaahhh.......!
Thanks for that moody......subtle as ever I see :lol:

Hey, Tabac fan here! Subtlety is not in my nature :p

Back
Top Bottom