Supermax Brand & Savers (High Street Store UK)

D

Deleted member 12673

hello people, so i recently popped into savers,
which is basically a high street store in the uk that sell health and beauty stuff,
so i actually stumbled across the supermax brand cartridge razors,
i was looking at it thinking where have i heard that name supermax then it clicked ohhh yea the de razor blades lol!

anyways i saw the supermax cartridge razors and i was surprised to see that theres actually quite a variety of them too,
they were very cheap including refill cartridges too, whether theyre any good or not i dont know as i've never tried them personally

anyways i was wondering does anyone know what relationship savers and supermax have?
obviously goes without saying i was a bit gutted not to see any de blades for sale in there,
only supermarket i've seen sell de blades in the uk was in asda, they had i think off the top of my head ten personna blades for like £2,
anyone else know of any other supermarkets that sell de blades in the uk?

im pretty sure boots uk sell wilkinson sword de blades if i remember correctly

1619477873070.jpg

1619477873067.jpg

1619477873063.jpg

Superdrug did sell them don’t know if they still do not sure if they might have been a rebranded persona and Wilko’s do Wilkinson sword blades..other than that I can’t recall seeing them anywhere else ! My local tobacconist sells quite a bit of TOBS and Edwin Jagger they likely sell some in there as they stock quite a few DE razors. It came up on the forum a little while back and it seems quite a few tobacconists stock wet shaving gear..if you have one local it might be worth seeing what they have

Superdrug did sell them don’t know if they still do not sure if they might have been a rebranded persona and Wilko’s do Wilkinson sword blades..other than that I can’t recall seeing them anywhere else ! My local tobacconist sells quite a bit of TOBS and Edwin Jagger they likely sell some in there as they stock quite a few DE razors. It came up on the forum a little while back and it seems quite a few tobacconists stock wet shaving gear..if you have one local it might be worth seeing what they have
I forgot to look for them in wilko the other day

Asda sell unbranded "made in Israel" DE blades, which I think are Personna?
Yea the ones I saw actually said personna on it from what I remember off the top of my head and I think it had blue and white packaging

Seen these in tesco today ,
Anyone know what brand they are?
The packaging and blade image look very similar to the Israeli Personas i got from Asda - no wording, just the image of a silver blade on a black background and a white plastic box. Inside its just plain semi-transparent wrap on each plain blade. It was only the original card that said simply "made in Israel" on the back, but nothing at all on the box or blades.

The blades themselves feel quite thin metal.

saw these in boots and asda, thought id take a few pics and share on the forums for those of you who are interested :)

1621092701011.jpg1621092701005.jpg1621092701018.jpg1621092701014.jpg

Back
Top Bottom