Strop

Well today for the very first time in 20 years I gave my strop a gash through rushing to strop my straight :evil: so now as its at the bottom and I don't have a handle on my strop do I just cut the offending area off or just leave it like a badge of honor?

over5feet said:
Well today for the very first time in 20 years I gave my strop a gash through rushing to strop my straight :evil: so now as its at the bottom and I don't have a handle on my strop do I just cut the offending area off or just leave it like a badge of honor?

You once said in a post you were in your early thirties. So you've been using a straight and strop since around the age of thirteen? Impressive.

No sorry to disappoint you but you don't know everything as I have never said early 30s (may have wished it) as I am late 30s aged 38 so have been shaving for 20 years + and Straights and DEs out date me, And no what ever you may think sorry to be the one to tell you this but its not a new thing to shave with a straight or a DE its just a new thing to share with other people :lol:

52xt10.jpg

Back
Top Bottom