Straights Waiting to Arrive

[IMG]

[IMG]

My Super Mint NOS Gold FISHER 20 SOLINGEN 6/8 Stainless Straight Razor Arrived from Japan Today..Looks as if it was Just Made this Morning..Got it for a Very Decent Price..Cheaper than Many Current 5/8th Run of the Mill Dovo SRs..Canny Whack the Quality of these Classic Solingen Razors..Uber Chuffed..All the Way to Hell & Back..
:D

Billy..
:chores016:

Last edited:
[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

Pressed the Button on this Rare Factory Fresh NOS DORKO Solingen 6/8th..It Cost Me an Arm & a Leg But Hey Ya Only Live Once..Just Had to Have it..I Could have Bought a Great Custom Razor for Less But they Just Aint My Kinda thing..Its a Beautiful Razor & Maybe a One Off in this Day n Age..
;)

:char039:
..Now the Wait to Get Her on the Hones..
:sad038:

Billy..
That’s a beautiful straight , not that I know much about them . But in my eyes she’s a wee belter

That’s a beautiful straight , not that I know much about them . But in my eyes she’s a wee belter
1618258999414.png
Aye..This Dorko is One of the Best Shavers I Have..Its Very Unusual Carbon Steel that Takes an Exceptional Shaving Edge & Very Rare to Boot..Dorko Razors Can Cost a Few Bob Like this One.. I Got it from a German Seller that Reckoned it was One of a Special Small Batch that was Perhaps Made to Order for a Special Customer or Something of that Nature..In Other Words..You Could Say Custom Made with these Scales.. :cool:

Here is the Same Blade with Different Scales..These are a Tad More Common..Crazy I Know..:eek:

Billy

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

Thanks to My Friend @Karl G for Sniping these for Me Across the Pond..I have these Razors Comin in from the Almighty USA..Both Razors are NOS Factory Fresh..A Stainless Herder Solingen 15/16th with Bone Scales & Otto Deutsch's Hans Soligen German Emerald Green Translucent Scales.Wunderbar..

These are Ubermensch Cracker Jacks for a Crackpot Jock..
:happy102:

:happy093:

Billy..

Last edited:
[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

Thanks to My Friend @Karl G for Sniping these for Me Across the Pond..I have these Razors Comin in from the Almighty USA..Both Razors are NOS Factory Fresh..A Stainless Herder Solingen 15/16th with Bone Scales & Otto Deutsch's Hans Soligen German Emerald Green Translucent Scales.Wunderbar..

These are Ubermensch Cracker Jacks for a Crackpot Jock..
:happy102:

:happy093:

Billy..
I own 2 of the Herder 76 15/16 razors. One is white like yours and one in black bone.
Both are fabulous shavers but I believe they are carbon steel not stainless as was alluded to in the post. In any case I’m sure you’ll enjoy it.
i love the looks of the Deutsch blade.

Back
Top Bottom