Straights Waiting to Arrive

[IMG]

My Mint NOS Single Twin 6/8 J.A.HENCKELS 10072 Arrived from Japan Today..It Looks as if was Just Made this Morning..Chuffed to Bits with it.Its a Real Deal Stunner..Wunderbar..
:D

Billy..
:chores016:

Stunning

Blademonkey

Supporter
Supporter
@Fergiebilly your the man, some beautiful looking SR, I’d love to be able to use one, more specifically a Kamisori. Keep up the good work.
You can learn to use one Shawn, if I could then so can you.
You will love it once you realise that you can do it. Go on give it some serious consideration :)

Paul.

Blademonkey

Supporter
Supporter
Paul, I’ve tried. If it wasn’t for the upkeep I might have tried again. I only shave my head now & no way in hell would I use a SR on the noggin.
No, I don't think I would ether!
So you have a shaved head and a beard.......I expect you've heard all the joke's about that particular look so I won't repeat them! :)
Anyway, it's your head and you can do with it as you wish.

Take care bud.

Paul.

OP
Fergiebilly
[IMG]

[IMG]

My Super Mint NOS Gold FISHER 20 SOLINGEN 6/8 Stainless Straight Razor Arrived from Japan Today..Looks as if it was Just Made this Morning..Got it for a Very Decent Price..Cheaper than Many Current 5/8th Run of the Mill Dovo SRs..Canny Whack the Quality of these Classic Solingen Razors..Uber Chuffed..All the Way to Hell & Back..
:D

Billy..

Last edited:
[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

Pressed the Button on this Rare Factory Fresh NOS DORKO Solingen 6/8th..It Cost Me an Arm & a Leg But Hey Ya Only Live Once..Just Had to Have it..I Could have Bought a Great Custom Razor for Less But they Just Aint My Kinda thing..Its a Beautiful Razor & Maybe a One Off in this Day n Age..
;)

:char039:
..Now the Wait to Get Her on the Hones..
:sad038:

Billy..
That’s a beautiful straight , not that I know much about them . But in my eyes she’s a wee belter

Top Bottom