Closed Straight razor waiting list and status (learn to straight shave - need new guys!)...

Can I go on the list please, Mikael? I'm a keen DE shaver but would like to try something a bit different for my weekend shaves. I get a lovely DE shave, so want to see how a straight compares. I'd be interested as well if there is anything I can do to practise stropping a razor as it seems tricky....would practising stropping a knife help for example? Cheers for organising this. Great idea!

Hi Gents,

Right, I still have not really had a great play with this, but I think its given me enough of a try to say that I will be using a straight more often as its a real art!!

I plan to play this week with it, and I will get it out in the post on Monday - if the next in line wants to get in touch?

Cheers
Si

Just an update - having tried to post the razor from work last friday, it sat on the reception desk for 3 days due to receptionist going home ill! (I only got in the office today!) I can now confirm the razor is on its way to Bigfatbloke (post last night) and should arrive today/2mrw!

Enjoy...

Ok, so Greg has it now and I think he should keep it for while, to get a proper feeling for it and next's Greg (jeepie). If I got the order wrong and someone else is before greg pls lmk!

Cheers guys, it's been a bumby ride, the last 6 months or so, but it's def starting to look brighter now and I'll slowely get back at it

Can I be added to the list please, I have just ordered a strop so no rush, glad things are getting better for you Mikael, thanks for setting this up.

No idea what the list looks like atm! I'm guessing its with jeepie?