Straight Razor Shave of the Day

Lovely Jay , how are you finding the Cotticule Edge ?
I’m really enjoying it thank you..it’s lovely and honestly produced a flawless finish today very smooth an absolute dream to shave with going to have a few more shaves with it over the next few days I’m really enjoying spending a bit more time with each razor at the minute and really getting to know them. Have you had chance to have a play with the new Nakayama stone yet mate ? Know you have plenty to keep you busy at the minute but bet you’re looking forward to it if you haven’t got round to it already ?

I’m really enjoying it thank you..it’s lovely and honestly produced a flawless finish today very smooth an absolute dream to shave with going to have a few more shaves with it over the next few days I’m really enjoying spending a bit more time with each razor at the minute and really getting to know them. Have you had chance to have a play with the new Nakayama stone yet mate ? Know you have plenty to keep you busy at the minute but bet you’re looking forward to it if you haven’t got round to it already ?

I don't have the Nakayama yet make , I bought it from the states so will take a while to come.

SoTd
Another glorious shave with the boker 5/8 with the smoked acrylic scales and Pearl tang..so smooth it’s a very enjoyable blade. Lately I seem to keep reaching for the razorock soap it’s the only razorock I’ve tried so can’t compare to their other bases but it makes a decent lather the scent is lovely.. the touch of menthol is just so refreshing it’s becoming one of the go to soaps for the warmer evening’s, even though it not quite like using the SV it’s still very niceEF2AA768-A269-4280-AFDE-67B89A9A14F8.jpeg

I’m still in love with the looks of this razor. No close seconds. :love: The shave is very nice, too.:giggle:

The choice of After Shave is a tip of the hat to two master Old Spice enablers - @Primotenore and @ DaltonGang across the street

Hot water preparation
Argan Oil PSO
Romera Wengue Chubby Manchurian Badger
Castle Forbes 1445 Shaving Cream
John & William Ragg Napoleon 6/8
Old Spice After Shave

0A1A29E8-5C04-40C9-AE6E-A14DCFBF6D95.jpeg

Happy shaving - Karl

SoTd
another lovely shave with the Boker 5/8 smoked acrylic with Pearl tang really been enjoying this little shaver think I will be changing to something different for tomorrow’s shave though be nice to have a change. Went with the PAA doppelgänger black soap..a sample that was kindly gifted to me by @RussellR5555 quite a while back..thank you Russ I’ve used it a few times it’s an excellent performer and the closest scent to Sauvage I’ve tried..I don’t have many soaps I want to pick up now but still have a few and this is definitely one of them..love it ! Feeling super smooth and refreshed7C96BA7C-9CCB-444B-A240-99FAD53BE520.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom