Straight Razor Shave of the Day

SoTd
Another run out with the gold dollar and another excellent shave..I could honestly quite easily shave with the SV soap for ever more if I had to pick one, if I could dream up my own soap it would be SV in a nice dark rose scent ! Tried the Baxter’s balm for the first time this evening..quite nice the scent is just the same as the tonic they do that I’ve had for years ! Feeling super smooth and refreshed4772235B-3EE1-4D8C-8BF9-782E70D76CEC.jpeg

SoTd
Another run out with the gold dollar and another excellent shave..I could honestly quite easily shave with the SV soap for ever more if I had to pick one, if I could dream up my own soap it would be SV in a nice dark rose scent ! Tried the Baxter’s balm for the first time this evening..quite nice the scent is just the same as the tonic they do that I’ve had for years ! Feeling super smooth and refreshedView attachment 71053
Gotta Agree with you on the S.V. , my dream would be an almond scented one !

SoTd
Enjoyed yesterday’s shave so much that I went with the exact same shave today and enjoyed it just as much..the Murdock balm pairs so well with the Razorock XXX and comparing the scent of the XXX and Murdock shaving cream side by side they do smell very similar..the XXX being a slightly lighter scent, both are very nice not sure if anybody else has noticed this before. Feeling super smooth and smelling wonderful31712A80-EE1F-4CF3-ACAF-0500A8C50758.jpeg

Today's shave I'm going to call BBC, Baurmann, Baxters, Cella.

Hot towel prep and face wash with Pears transparent glycerin soap. Cella new red tub, half bowl lathered in my new QShave hot scuttle, but heavily face lathered with my Clear Confidence Co synthetic brush. Then 3 passes with the Baurmann I acquired from Mr Rohleder. Scarily smooth shave topped off with lashings of the bargain Baxter of California AS balm we all bought on amazon earlier in the week for a song.

The cost saving on the balm paid for the scuttle.

Attachments

• 20210606_102313.jpg
    20210606_102313.jpg
    80.3 KB · Views: 4
Back
Top Bottom