Straight Razor Shave of the Day

Billy, perhaps you & Russell already knew this, but this historical tidbit about Berg is very interesting:

Billy, perhaps you & Russell already knew this, but this historical tidbit about Berg is very interesting:

Thanks for posting it Brent.

I have seen it before , but yes very interesting and true as you see a wide variety of Razors from them, I have yet land one yet , narrowly missed out on a beautiful 6/8 Berg , but sadly the guy i was bidding against had deeper pockets than me. Never mind I will find one someday.

SoTd
Fantastic shave today with one from my top spot the Koraat near wedge .. never fails to impress so smooth and comfortable and a lovely bit of weight behind it ! Went with the Dusy Kabinett professional finished with the Zingari Man No 1 balm..Heather’s balms are very good soothing and nourishing .. feeling smooth and refreshed what a wonderful way to end the day
35E815BF-47EA-4FB2-9B77-33209B85433E.jpeg

SoTd
Fantastic shave today..a little while back @RussellR5555 passed on some advice after I’d had a slight reaction to the Mdc Agrumes saying I should load a lot less product onto the brush as it may be related to the concentration of lather on my face..after giving it some thought I decided to try a bowl lather something I don’t do often, just had a lovely shave with zero irritation from the soap so problem solved ! Thought it might be helpful and worth trying for others having problems with reacting to soaps..thanks Russ appreciate it I can now use my Mdc quite happily without issue. Feeling super smooth and refreshed nice way to end the evening really enjoyed this one !!
8910C5B5-769A-49B1-B825-FE127150F769.jpeg

SoTd
Fantastic shave today..a little while back @RussellR5555 passed on some advice after I’d had a slight reaction to the Mdc Agrumes saying I should load a lot less product onto the brush as it may be related to the concentration of lather on my face..after giving it some thought I decided to try a bowl lather something I don’t do often, just had a lovely shave with zero irritation from the soap so problem solved ! Thought it might be helpful and worth trying for others having problems with reacting to soaps..thanks Russ appreciate it I can now use my Mdc quite happily without issue. Feeling super smooth and refreshed nice way to end the evening really enjoyed this one !!
View attachment 69211
I can't claim the original thought Jay , the tip was given to me by Stephen aka @Scotshave

SoTd
A late one for me had a busy day today trying to dodge this fine bank holiday weather..I nipped into savers and saw this new Nivea balm at £2.99 so picked one up have to say it’s very nice and refreshing it paired well with the macca root, similar to the other Nivea balms quite a mild scent. Had a great shave with the TI again feeling super smooth and ready to get a some rest1A5045A8-F6BB-424A-A56F-030843D989F9.jpeg

Friedr Herder No. 76 15/16 “Cross Keys”
Grooming Dept Lavender Bouquet Preshave
Cella Milano Bio Organic Aloe Vera Shaving Cream
Thayer’s Coconut Water Witch Hazel
Cella Milano Bio Organic Lozione Dopobarba
Cella Milano Bio Organic Balsamo Dopobarba
Elite Razor Amboyna Burl 26mm Silver Tip Badger Brush
5E468355-7875-4B3B-BAB9-DA5E6053DF2D.jpegD1F1F801-82AC-44E4-A597-2A1769729251.jpegE3178429-9B09-4623-92BE-0BA625D6311C.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom