Straight Razor Shave of the Day

SoTd
Lovely shave this evening using the Esteem Barbershop I have been kindly gifted..the scent is very light but the lather it produces is very good not quite top tier but very good all the same, another run out with the gold dollar tomorrow then will likely use something else just for a little change. Feeling smooth and refreshed
33B358C3-23D5-4183-B84E-655C27D07AE7.jpeg

SoTd
Another run out with the gold dollar and another excellent shave..I could honestly quite easily shave with the SV soap for ever more if I had to pick one, if I could dream up my own soap it would be SV in a nice dark rose scent ! Tried the Baxter’s balm for the first time this evening..quite nice the scent is just the same as the tonic they do that I’ve had for years ! Feeling super smooth and refreshed 4772235B-3EE1-4D8C-8BF9-782E70D76CEC.jpeg

SoTd
Another run out with the gold dollar and another excellent shave..I could honestly quite easily shave with the SV soap for ever more if I had to pick one, if I could dream up my own soap it would be SV in a nice dark rose scent ! Tried the Baxter’s balm for the first time this evening..quite nice the scent is just the same as the tonic they do that I’ve had for years ! Feeling super smooth and refreshed View attachment 71053
Gotta Agree with you on the S.V. , my dream would be an almond scented one !

Top Bottom