Straight Razor Shave of the Day

Sun 27 SR SOTD...Finally able to join here...hopefully, more post here in the future as my straights are being massaged by some sexy Japanese Ladies
Soap Stirling Black Cherry
Brush Yaqi 26mm Lucky Dice Tuxedo
Razor Gold Dollar Replacement
Post & Aftershaves Ice Water + Alum + Stirling Witchhazel Orange Chill + Hyaluronic + Aqua Velva Musk
The lather from the soap was great as usual. Creamy and slick with a mild pleasant scent.
Thanks to FCS, they replace the 1st GD that was rusted & pitted by sending this one (fast too). I've never shaved with a so-called shave-ready straight razor before and don't know the feeling...all previous experience was not good. Now with this GD, wow...the edge was the smoothest I've ever felt...and it actually removes my whiskers...wow! 3passes for a mostly dfs to sas finish... the best ever results with a straight. Even went atg on the upper lips...'fool's pass' hahaha...and escape with a micro nick right at the nostril...not bad at all! Just the neck area still requires more experience. Aftershaves were excellent!
20210627_121547.jpg

Sun 27 SR SOTD...Finally able to join here...hopefully, more post here in the future as my straights are being massaged by some sexy Japanese Ladies
Soap Stirling Black Cherry
Brush Yaqi 26mm Lucky Dice Tuxedo
Razor Gold Dollar Replacement
Post & Aftershaves Ice Water + Alum + Stirling Witchhazel Orange Chill + Hyaluronic + Aqua Velva Musk
The lather from the soap was great as usual. Creamy and slick with a mild pleasant scent.
Thanks to FCS, they replace the 1st GD that was rusted & pitted by sending this one (fast too). I've never shaved with a so-called shave-ready straight razor before and don't know the feeling...all previous experience was not good. Now with this GD, wow...the edge was the smoothest I've ever felt...and it actually removes my whiskers...wow! 3passes for a mostly dfs to sas finish... the best ever results with a straight. Even went atg on the upper lips...'fool's pass' hahaha...and escape with a micro nick right at the nostril...not bad at all! Just the neck area still requires more experience. Aftershaves were excellent!
View attachment 72403
Now you know why it’s called the fools pass!

I attempt it every so often when I've just had the razor on the diamond loaded balsa and 2 good WTG/XTG passes. I usually bottle out as soon as I encounter any resistance. The idea of applying a tad more pressure and then literally cutting my nose off to spite my face means that discretion remains the better part of valour for now WRT the fool's pass!

[IMG]

[IMG]

Two Pass Shaving Routine...
:cool:

Hot Water Prep & Massage with Argan Oil
Brand New KISS ME..Custom Baciami Subito ML Fontani 1/4 Hollow 8/8th
Mason Pearson
Italian Soap
Humphreys Witch Hazel

I had a Shave with My Newly Acquired KISS ME Italian Made..Custom Fontani 1/4 Hollow 8/8th..Its a Very Beutifuly Made Razor with an Impeccable Grind..Very Balanced & Very Impressive Mirror Polished K720 Steel..This Razor was Made to Order..It Came Shave Ready..I Just Dialed it in with Paste to My Taste..
:p

I Must Say it has an Impeccable Shaving Edge & I have No Intention of Taking Her to the Hones..These are High Quality Custom Razors & I Dont Say that Lightly..Its a Very Close & Uber Smooth Shaver & Uber Eye Candy..Could Rave On Forever about it..
:D

Am Dolphin Smooth & Refreshed..:
:happy108:

Billy..
:chores016:

Mon 28 SR/SE SOTD
Soap Phoenix & Beau Imperial Rum
Brush Spiffo 28mm Manchurian
Razor 1 GD 208 2nd Use
Razor 2 Yaqi AC Brass
Blade Feather ProGuard 1st
Post & Aftershaves Ice Water + Alum + Stirling Witchhazel BayRum + Hyaluronic + Clubman Gents Gin
The soap smells great upon opening the lid...missed it. Qualities were good too...creamy and slick. The star is the brush...wow!! Softest badger knot in my den!! Incredibly soft and feels so good for face lathering...
Shave with the GD again but this time not as good, although no incident but just unable to remove whiskers at trouble areas efficiently. Perhaps my skill is insufficient as yet...and thus use the AC razor as clean-up. 2 passes with the GD and last atg with the AC. Good practice using the straight anyway. Aftershaves were nice...the bayrum sure is strong.
20210628_145526.jpg

Back
Top Bottom