Straight Razor Shave of the Day

SoTd
It’s an early one by my standards but I had a really busy day yesterday and didn’t get chance for one so much needed..absolutely glorious with the Koraat..some basics to accompany some times simple is the best, really enjoying the proraso red I must pick up the splash at some point
3CBA945B-1E17-412A-BDA7-CCB0DC0F091C.jpeg

SoTd
Just got finished with another absolutely beautiful shave with my little AOS TI..really enjoying it ! I used the Loccitane Cade hard soap for the first time with a straight and also the first time bowl lathering with it, although it might not be up there with the very best I still find it to be a very good soap and it certainly performed fine with the straight, yes I have better soaps for straight shaving but it was certainly usable ! Finished of with the new nivea balm I just picked up today..very nice feeling super smooth and refreshed
AF2E5745-9BAE-40C0-BD37-F52A573A1022.jpeg

[IMG]

Two Pass Shaving Routine..
[IMG]

Hot Water Prep & Massage with Argan Oil
F.W. Engels Special Solingen Full Hollow 5/8th
Hans Baier Silver Tip
Wickham 1912 Soap
Humphreys Witch Hazel

I had a Glorious Shave Today with My Rather Fancy F.W Engels Special Solingen 5/8th..A Very Special Shaver.Another Razor I Brought in from the Good Auld USA..I have a Fetish for Solingen Razors Made for the USA Market..
:D

I Am Dolphin Smooth & Refreshed..
:kar:

Billy..
:chores016:

SoTd
Oh my what a scent ..couldn’t wait to try these and now I can’t wait to add the Edp to finish the whole experience. Hands down my favourite scent it smells even better than the soap just delightful ! The Boker was a dream to shave with once again, I’m just blown away by this one. Super smooth and smelling the best I ever have
464C9551-BC84-4427-8BA9-7777826DFCE7.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom