Straight Razor Shave of the Day

SoTd
Just had a lovely shave with my new boker it’s just been beautifully honed by @RussellR5555..first ever shave with it and a very enjoyable one a nice smooth edge very comfortable absolutely love it i usually prefer a 6/8 but this is a great little shaver.

Always enjoy the Mdc natural and find it pairs well with the violets aftershave..another one of my favourite florals, feeling super smooth and refreshed
E85E476F-6A7E-4268-8D22-5B0E89DC317A.jpeg

SoTd
Had a delightful shave this evening..after my recent win of the Fine Marvel razor I wanted to give it a run out..loaded with a Gillette silver blue it gave a lovely efficient but mild on smooth shave found it to be very nice. Finished off with my boker 5/8 with smoked acrylic scales and Pearl tang to shape up my anchor beard and for touch ups ! Feeling super smooth and refreshed, made a change to involve a DE in the shave really nice little razor
5DF221E4-2BD4-498B-9F74-D474987757A4.jpeg

SoTd
Just had such a wonderful shave this evening..only thing I will say is I much prefer PAA doppelgänger black label to the A&E Monte Carlo but I will get some ordered in the not so distant future..still a great scent feeling super smooth and refreshed love this little shaver
797126DC-DD84-4B56-B9AF-992FEE966862.jpeg

[IMG]

Two Pass Shaving Routine..
:cool:

Hot Water prep & Massage with Argan Oil
French Special Monneret Full Hollow 6/8th
Mason Pearson Pure Badger
Vitos Tallow Soap
Humphreys Witch Hazel

I Had a Beautiful Close & Comfortable Shave Today with My French Special Monneret 6/8th...This Razor has a Real Fancy Heavy Duty Spine & Whisks Through the Beard Like Butter..Beautiful Shaver..Its a Big Heavy Blade & More like an 8/8th in Reality..
:D

I Am Dolphin Smooth & Refreshed..
[IMG]

Billy'..
:chores016:

Harthy Razor 67 13/16 Austria Phoenix Steel Full Hollow
Grooming Dept Chamomile & Lemon Preshave
Razor Rock Blue Barbershop Soap
Lucky Tiger Face Tonic
Noble Otter Barrbarr Aftershave Splash
Boellis Panama 1924 Aftershave Balm
Boellis Panama 1924 EdT
TonmiKo Palmwood 24mm Silver Tip Badger Brush
936D55F2-008F-4F26-9594-BAD0ECF222B5.jpeg816924F0-A550-47D2-9D5E-98C64D8C3996.jpeg27259AB0-6BD4-4C16-8547-63E62DA70D54.jpeg

[IMG]

Two Pass Shaving Routine..
[IMG]

Hot Water Prep & Massage with Argan Oil
F.W. Engels Leader Solingen Full Hollow 6/8th
Fitchard Pure Badger
Vitos Tallow Soap
Humphreys Witch Hazel

I had a Lovely Shave Today with My F.W Engels Solingen 6/8th ..She Sports a 17 K Escher Thuri Edge..I Just Love these Solingen Razors that Were More or Less Made for the More..Up Market USA..Wunderbar..
:D

I Am Dolphin Smooth & Refreshed..
:git:

Billy..
:chores016:

Love the new TI it’s a little stunner..very nice ! What’s the model name on it do you know ? I quite fancy one in a 4/8 not tried anything that small yet..
Hi Jay

It is just there Black Basic Model.

I think it is , this one

Back
Top Bottom