Stirling Glacial Margaritas in the Arctic shaving soap - BRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!

Too bad I can't show any pictures of this treasure - please forgive me, guys!

Here's what I've experienced with it:

Ease of lathering: 10/10--Exactly like the regular MITA. It lathers like a champ!

Longevity of lather: 10/10--This lather lasts forever if you want!

General skincare: 10/10--Like all the Glacial soaps this stuff freezes the sh*t out of a man's skin. Extremely soothing also. (pardon my language!)

Scent: 9/10--The same citrusy/tropical scent as the regular version, but the menthol clobbers you big-time.

Price: 10/10--Every soap I ever bought from Rod (the owner of Stirling) is such top value. So reasonably-priced.

Would I buy again: 10/10--In less than a heartbeat. I can't wait until it comes out again!

My good friend Rod Lovan in Booneville, Arkansas is a soap genius. He has IMHO the BEST shaving soaps, balms, and witch hazels I ever used. He created this Glacial line for hopelessly-addicted menthol monkeys like myself. This Glacial MITA is such a frozen delight in every way you can imagine. The lather is so rich and easy to work up, the scent is wonderful, and the menthol sensation grabs a hold of you instantly, and gets stronger and stronger with each pass. A word of caution - don't let the lather get too close to your eyes because the menthol fumes will make them tear without a stop. The skincare is so soothing and gentle, like a mother kissing her baby softly. As I said, this soap is a bona-fide treasure!

Jeff, it's nice to see your reviews here!

Sounds like an awesome soap you got there.

How would you rate the menthol compared to Gada?

thanks for you comprehensive review!