Stirling Gentleman is finished... what next (Stirling)?

I know that invariably sheep jokes are to follow, but I had a $5 off coupon from Stirling and I decided on a tub of this:

I bought it as I really like mutton tallow lather & unscented to work with a host of AS's.

I know that invariably sheep jokes are to follow, but I had a $5 off coupon from Stirling and I decided on a tub of this:

I bought it as I really like mutton tallow lather & unscented to work with a host of AS's.
Thought about it, but I can't find it in EU shops....

Only have one of Sterling's creations and it's the Rambling man which I think is another of Creed's tributes.

Gorgeous scent and top performance, these guys certainly know how to knock out a good shaving soap.

I think it is one that Rod (Stilring owner/maker) thought up as when he makes an homage scent he says as such. Here are the scent notes of Ramblin' Man, which is a great scent as you have noted:

An intensely masculine blend of citrus top notes, sandalwood middle notes, and a dense base of musk, cedar, and ambergris.

Only have one of Sterling's creations and it's the Rambling man which I think is another of Creed's tributes...

Just released by Stirling:

I can attest to Intrepid Man being a very nice scent. Amyris is brand new as of a couple of days ago.

I am now almost regretting not getting a large tub of the Stirling Glacial Citron soap as I have a 1 oz. sample as well as the matching AS sample and man is this one a winner!!

...A blend of tangerine, orange, lemon, lime, pink grapefruit, and a healthy (glacial) dose of menthol...

Smells simply divine with a healthy dose of face "freeze", but not quite cryogenic level. Just right!! :love:

I am now almost regretting not getting a large tub of the Stirling Glacial Citron soap as I have a 1 oz. sample as well as the matching AS sample and man is this one a winner!!

Smells simply divine with a healthy dose of face "freeze", but not quite cryogenic level. Just right!! :love:
It’s one of their better ones, I love it! Unlike a lot of American soaps it’s not too mentholated.

So I have read. However, I have also read it has no staying power i.e., the scent dissipates quickly. Is that your experience as well? :unsure:
I think the persistence could be a bit longer. but having it under your nose is not really indicative, as for every AS or cologne. My wife tells me "you smell nice" after a few hours, even if I don't smell it anymore. so I think persistence is OK

Back
Top Bottom