Stirling Gentleman is finished... what next (Stirling)?

Hi Folks,
I finally managed to finish my Stirling Gentleman.... Probably more than 100 shaves...
I find the scent a bit overwhelming and too persistent, especially if combined with the AS which is still half full.
What do you guys suggest next in the same brand, as the soap qualities are great? I'd like a classic scent, not on the "sweet/vanilla/tobacco/amber" side. And not citrusy as I am covered there.
Something for the autumn/winter. Sorry for my total ignorance in perfume terminology...
Cheers!
M

Stirlings Shadow Orchid is fantastic and their version of Tom Fords Black Orchid. It’s and I quote,
A ‘deep, dark scent that boasts of chocolate, truffles, and patchouli followed by orchid, vanilla, incense, amber, and pepper. It's finished off with floral, fruity, and sandalwood notes.’ I find it a darker/sweeter scent than it sounds but in a more mature, natural way rather than ‘fresh and sherbety sweet’ that some soaps can have.
it absolutely fits an autumn/winter scent, so much in fact I’ve only used it a handful of times over the last few months, where as over the winter I was using it once a week at least.

I only have Executive Man and it's such an odd smell, it has a hint of putty. Performance is good, I'll probably try one more scent but the choice is overwhelming I don't know what I want.

Back
Top Bottom