Started out with cream but now prefer soap.

For most of my life I used a single razor until it expired, smeared on goo bought by my wife and never thought of changing anything myself.
Now, armed with countless brushes, creams, soaps and a few razors I find myself constantly changing my daily line up. I might have a spell with soaps then I get the cream urge for a while, then it's back to soaps. Round and round it goes.

Strange lot, us humans.

JohnnyO said:
Pig Cat said:
Other way around. Started off with soap thinking it was the 'proper way to shave', though not sure where I got that idea from. :?

You never fail to amze & delight me P/Cat. I would have been so sure that you'd wish to start off with the "improper" way to perform most personal tasks !

JohnnyO. \ :lol:

:lol: You should see how I scrub my back!

I go through phases where I will use creams almost exclusively, and then flip back to soaps, and then back again.

I suspect that you might.

Ian

I don't think i have had the pleasure of trying soaps yet. I don't think Arko is hard enough to be classed as a soap? Nanny's i think is a soft soap as is Proraso. The Palmolive i use is a cream, as was The ToBS i used. Must put a Mama Bears on my list of things to try. :lol:

I'll still have some cream for when I don't have time to warm my soap while I have a bath/shower and just need a quick shave. But other wise it'll be soaps all the way for me. I soften mine in the microwave and nead it into shape with some glycerine so that it fits in to my shaving mug.

Back
Top Bottom